There are many ministry opportunities at Warrenton UMC. We would like to have you serving with us. Please click the box 'Serve Now' to sign up, or check all opportunities below and contact the leader of each area.
* Chancel Choir: Provide musical leadership for 11:00 a.m. service. Rehearse on Wednesdays from 7:30-9:00 p.m. Contact Gina Renfro-Smith, Director of Music and Worship.
* Handbells: Serve by ringing during occasional worship services and special services. Open to adults with beginning to intermediate ringing ability.
* Tech Team: Help with worship services by operating the sound board. Experience a plus, but not required; training will be provided. Contact Michael Harper.
* Communion Server: Help serve communion on Sunday mornings at the service of your choice. Communion Servers are needed the first Sunday each month at all services. Contact Linda Stouffer.
* Greeter: Welcome members and guests to church services; answer questions, give directions, etc. Contact Pat Noble.
* Scripture Reader: Read the scripture at the worship service of your choice. Contact the Church Office.
* Usher: Extend greetings to people entering the Sanctuary, hand out bulletins, collect offering, and clean up pews after services. Also serve for special services. Contact the Church Office.
* Sanctuary Steward: Keep pew racks straightened and stocked with prayer cards, offering envelopes, and pencils. Contact the Church Office.
* Children’s Ministry: Be a Sunday School teacher, substitute teacher or assistant. Contact at email@example.com.
* Youth Ministry: Get to know our youth by working with them, teaching, and/or just hanging out. There are many opportunities available: Sunday evenings at 5:30 p.m. as well as special events. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Funeral Hospitality Team: Provide hospitality to family of the deceased before and after the service. Deal with all the details of planning and arranging reception (if requested) in a caring atmosphere. Contact Bey May.
* Building and Grounds: Share your gifts to beautify God's holy house and provide clean and safe environment for our church family and visitors. Snow removal is absolutely needed during winter. Contact the Church Office or Chuck Cromack.